Updated: 2020-03-31 Views: 187
The number one question asked when looking to invest in a silk pillowcase is "How do I wash my silk pillowcase？" or "Can I wash my silk pillowcase in the washing machine？"？personalized gifts for him for birthday
Unlike silk clothing which is often manufactured using a light low momme silk fabric and requires dry - cleaning only， all of the Shhh Silk pillowcases and sleep caps are designed using a high grade silk fabric which means you are able to wash your Shhh Silk products in the washing machine. (Hallelujah - I hear you say).
Follow these simple steps to prolong the life of your silk pillowcase or silk sleep cap：
1. Turn your silk pillowcase inside out or place inside an old pillowcase or laundry bag to protect your silk during the wash cycle.？
2. Place your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on a cold or warm delicate cycle with a maximum water temperature of 30C.
3. Use a laundry detergent that does not contain enzymes or bleach as this will damage your silk pillowcase.？
4. Line dry out of direct sunlight.？
5. Place straight on your pillow and enjoy your beauty sleep.？
TIP： If you want your silk pillowcase to keep its natural silky shine we recommend hand washing your silk pillowcase for the first few washes before following our steps above.
Enjoy your beauty sleep.？
Olivia - Shhh Silk xx
We’ve just surpassed 67,000 likes on our BERNINA USA Facebook fan page! We quickly reached our goal of 67,000 fans, and as a way to say “Thank You!” to all who join us at Facebook to share your love of sewing and creating, we are hosting another special giveaway.
This t-shirt dress is a perfect summer essential and is amust-have for every wardrobe. All you need is
I admit it. I'm a sucker for pretty mugs. Joe would tell you I have too many mugs. I would tell you there's no such thing as too many :) But, I don't want to spend a fortune on mugs either, so I love customizing mugs to give as gifts (to myself and others, lol) because they are relatively inexpensive and always very loved and appreciated. For this tutorial, I'm sharing how I made these adorable monogram sharpie mugs, but you can do pretty much anything you want as long as you use the right markers. Read on to learn how to make your own DIY sharpie mugs that are washable.personalized wedding gifts